Nitta offers low and high pressure Linemate™ Thermoplastic hose products manufactured in Japan. These durable, lightweight hoses are clean and eco-friendly and allow for easy piping due to small OD and tight bend radius. Assembly is quick and simple with swage or exclusive push-one “Campucka” couplings.
- Long Life – up to 4x longer life in flex & impulse applications
- Superior Abrasion Resistance – outlasts rubber up to 10x
- Clean Core Tubes – unlike rubber, the core remains clean after cut. Cleanliness ISO 18/16/13
- Wide Chemical Range – Thermoplastic superior to rubber
- Lightweight by Design – 50% lighter than rubber hoses
- Small OD – Smooth outer cover, small bend radius = Easy routing through tight or confined spaces
- Swage, Reusable, Campucka couplings