“The Nitta Advantage” brings better overall product performance and value to end users.
By closely working with its End Customers and Dealers, Nitta develops demand for Nitta products by doing the right thing for the customers. For Belting, the first step is to identify performance problems with the customer’s current belts. Nitta’s experienced sales and technical teams then work with internally and also with the customers to find the best belt for the application, plus help to correct maintenance and installation procedure problems such as tracking, tension and proper splicing techniques.
Through these principles, Nitta improves customer ROI and decreases the total cost of production:
- Highest Quality Products: Rugged, durable, long-lasting and quick to install.
- Dedicated Research: Nitta R&D has developed exclusive products for industries served, along with continued development of nylon core belting.
- Adaptability and Problem Solving: Nitta’s experts can look at trouble spots on-site, improving efficiency by finding the right product for each application and ensuring correct endless procedures and installation.
- Testing Programs: To prove value and establish baselines.
- Guaranteed Performance Program: To demonstrate Nitta products are superior.
- Very Knowledgeable and Helpful Support: Nitta’s high level of customer commitment doesn’t just stop once the sale is made.
- End User Focus: Developing demand for Nitta products by doing the right thing for the end user.
- Locally Made: Nitta is the only worldwide belting company with nylon core and aramid cord production in the U.S.
- Best Value: Nitta shows a measurable overall cost savings on total performance at each location as a direct result of using Nitta products, focused on reduced downtime, higher speeds and fewer quality issues with finished goods.