Brief Job Responsibilities:
- Raw material planning, prepare and release import orders.
- Coordinate with vendors and forwarders; manage imports and exports.
- Prepare shipping documents (Invoice & Packing list, ASN, SRV, GST Annexure, etc.).
- Ensuring documentation and completion of GRN in SAP.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce / Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in material planning, imports and exports
- Knowledge of Incoterms, modes of transport, logistics, SAP.