Brief Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all products coming out of production are Zero defect product.
- Define and implement Standard Operating Procedure for manufacturing and QC.
- Define, create and maintain all QC documents, in line with ISO.
- Conduct regular internal / external audits; also act as a lead auditee for customer audits.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in plant QC and QA.
- Ability to do repetitive task with higher efficiency.